Want to make a break into the exciting world of digital marketing?
This scholarship might be what you need to help make that happen.
With the support of Alacrity Canada, PlusROI Online Marketing is launching a Digital Marketing Scholarship for students or workers who are Indigenous, Black or People of Colour.
Support for successful applicants will include:
- Payment of any tuition fees for the Alacrity Digital Marketing Boot Camp (certain applicants may already qualify for fee coverage in this program). This very popular training program runs for 8 weeks from starting, with a 10 hour per week commitment on your own schedule.
- One on one career mentorship with the leaders at PlusROI Online Marketing (a 14 year digital marketing agency doing work for clients around the globe). You’ll also have access to the JumpStart Web team, with a focus on local marketing.
- One on one meetings with PlusROI and JumpStart Web team members who are experts in various digital marketing fields.
- Experience working on actual (paid) digital marketing projects.
In an industry that can be difficult to access, our goal is to help the successful applicant gain valuable skills while identifying a viable career path.
You’ll get access to a skilled group of professionals who each have between 5 and 20 years of real-world experience in the industry. This group can help offer insights on each area and can help you identify which of these areas work well with your personal goals and areas of interest.
Marketing areas the successful applicant will learn about include:
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Development
- Web Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Writing for the Web
- Email Marketing
- Online Measurement and Analytics
Key points of the scholarship:
- Applications open October 1, 2021
- The first scholarship will be awarded by December 1, 2021
- Applicants must be Canadian (or permanent residents of Canada), at least 19 years old, and identify as a member of an IBPOC community.
- The Alacrity Digital Marketing Boot Camp is an 8 week on demand program that the successful scholarship applicant must commence by February 1, 2022 (noting you can start as soon as you’re ready). The Boot Camp takes approximately 10 hours per week.
- There will be one seat awarded for the first version of this scholarship and we’re hoping to be able to grow it further in 2022.
To apply for the IBPOC Digital Marketing Scholarship, please fill out the form.
For more information on the Alacrity Digital Marketing Boot Camp please visit their website.
Questions or Feedback about the Scholarship? Contact Us.