Mandatory Google Analytics Upgrade
Upgrade Now to Preserve Your Marketing Data
Why upgrade now?
- Keep your data – Google is deleting legacy data after July 2023.
- Access better marketing reporting to make better decisions.
- Get great new features like built in custom dashboards.
The old Google Analytics wasn’t hard to set up, so why do you need help?
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is challenging to configure, needing 8-20 hours of learning to set up.
- GA4 has issues and even some of Google’s instructions don’t work.
- There are great improvements to goal tracking and reporting, but they are even harder to set up.
GA3 will stop processing data as of July 1, 2023. If you haven’t upgraded, you will lose important data about your website visitors and marketing effectiveness.
A Proper and Prompt Upgrade can Make a Huge Difference!
- Cleaner Data. Setting up your GA4 Tracking Profile properly from the beginning will give you cleaner data
- More Meaningful. Setting up things like Conversion Points, Audiences, and Custom Reports can turn your data into actionable insights to help convert more website visitors into customers.
- Prevent Data Loss. To retain more comparison data, you should upgrade as soon as possible. July 1, 2023 is final deadline.
Ask about Discounted Upgrades for PlusROI Clients
As a client of PlusROI, we want to make sure you have a proper GA4 setup in place. Without it, the data we use to monitor your site’s performance and optimize marketing campaigns will not be available. If you haven’t already received one, ask about receiving a client discount code.
If you’re a past client or prospective client, we may also be able to provide a discounted GA4 upgrade.
GA4 is a brand new paradigm for Google Analytics!
If you’re familiar with GA3, you’ll find that GA4 is quite different. As opposed to previous versions of GA3, GA4 bases tracking on user interactions (called “events”) as opposed to page views. You’ll find fewer built in reports, but more flexibility to customize your reporting interface.
A properly set up GA4 property can provide a number of benefits, including the ability to track user behavior across multiple devices and platforms, and the ability to analyze customer journeys in greater detail. It can also help businesses understand the impact of their marketing efforts and make more informed decisions about their online strategy. Additionally, GA4 offers improved data privacy and security features, which can help protect sensitive customer data.
As with all major changes to platforms we know and love, expect some frustrations as you re-learn how to work with the new tools, but over time you will likely find the new tools useful. Let us give you a good head start with a proper upgrade!
GA4 Upgrade Packages
GA4 Essentials Setup + Simple Conversion Tracking
Suitable for standard tracking in GA4 with some conversion tracking to monitor basic goals of the site. Includes:
- Basic setup of GA4 for one domain
- Optional initial Google Tag Manager setup at no charge (if required for your setup
- Conversion goal setup
- 1 standard retargeting audience that can be used for Google Ads targeting
- Linking to Google Ads and importing of goals.
GA4 Comprehensive Setup + Training
Best if you are regularly checking in on website visitor behaviour and especially if you are running paid advertising campaigns.
- All of the items in the GA4 Essentials setup package
- Review of the site to map out up to 10 possible conversion points and to 10 audience groups (which can be based on website activity, demographics or a combination of both)
- Setup of advanced events and conversions with custom reporting dimensions.
- Setup of of all important custom audiences as identified in the site review
- Link with Google Search Console to monitor site health and SEO data.
- Multi domain & cross domain setups
- 2 custom GA4 dashboard reports
- Optional 1 hour review and tutorial meeting or personalized video overview
Custom, eCommerce & Complex Setups
COST: CONTACT US
Some websites have complexities that need special attention. These include tracking bookings that go through other websites or ecommerce transactions. If you’re unsure if your tracking needs may be covered in the tracking packages above, please contact us.
Also, at this time Shopify does not officially support GA4 for eCommerce Transactions. Please contact us if you are using Shopify.