Job Title: Freelance Project Manager and Administrative Assistant
Hours: 20 hours per week with a view to growing.
Compensation: Competitive & commensurate with experience.
About the Company:
PlusROI is a growing digital marketing agency that has been in business for over 15 years and we’ve worked entirely remotely since 2017. We are a Google Premier Partner, which means that Google considers us to be in the top 3% of Google Agencies in the country.
We specialize in Google search ads, display/Social ads, SEO, website development, and a variety of activities related to online marketing. Our team works with a wide variety of clients and the majority of our clients are owner-operated businesses who take an active interest in their return on marketing investment.
While we’ve serious about business, we place a high priority on helping our team members achieve a lifestyle that suits them while delivering great return on investment for our clients.
About the Role:
We are seeking a freelance project manager and administrative assistant to join our team. This is a newly created role, taking over some duties that are currently handled by the owners. This is a remote position with flexible hours, perfect for someone who is looking for a part-time role that will allow them to work on their own schedule while providing support to our growing team. However, we anticipate that the opportunity will increase towards full time. We also expect that the role will evolve into a more senior position with exciting opportunities to scale responsibilities & income.
Responsibilities will not initially include client work, but will require some general familiarity with the types of activities the team is working on, in order to gather and organize the right information, create meaningful assignments, and manage day-to-day issues.
- Attend meetings, take notes, and gather background as new projects come in.
- Assist with project management tasks, including scheduling, task tracking, and reporting.
- Provide administrative support, such as managing emails, organizing files, and scheduling meetings.
- Communicate with clients and team members, both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Participate in team meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Problem solve day-to-day client issues.
- Track emerging marketing trends and help incorporate them into meaningful monthly tasks.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Experience working with project management software and tools.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, including Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with WordPress and ability to make minor updates to websites.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with Google and Facebook Ads.
Note that while these skills are desirable, we don’t necessarily expect someone to be familiar with all of them initially.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify potential issues.
- Ability to work independently and manage workload effectively.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Availability during business hours for scheduled meetings with clients.
- Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
This is a junior role to start, with compensation to match. However, there is significant growth opportunity in terms of the role and the compensation.
If you’re looking for a flexible, part-time role in the digital marketing industry with a longer term goal of a full time career with stable but flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!